Diamond Engagement rings
GoldeNet Australia is one of Australia’s largest online shops for engagement rings, loose certified diamonds, wholesale diamonds and other assorted diamond jewellery. Our diamonds are exquisite and are of impeccable quality. Browse our site to see our extensive selection of engagement rings settings, diamond rings, wedding rings, loose diamonds and other diamond jewellery such as diamond stud earrings.
There is no moment more significant for a woman than when she flashes her engagement ring to friends and family, especially at her engagement party. Make sure your engagement ring is everything you hoped for and more. Our wide range of stunning engagement rings including solitaire engagement rings, white engagement rings and the ability to custom make your own engagement ring design means that we guarantee you will find what you’re looking for.
Recent Reviews: - I was a quick and easy experience, Eli was most helpful and the ring was ready in a week. Very happy with everything.
Ricardo V, Melbourne, VIC.
- I am more than happy with goldenet Australia, for a store that you cannot walk into is so convenient, I'd like to thank everyone at goldenet for having my wedding rings made and delivered on time with a moments notice. Incredible! I'm unsure how you would improve this service in any way, as it all perfect already.
Jason B, Banks, ACT.
- Goldenet exceeded my high expectations every step of the way in communication, speed, quality, honesty, design, price, valuation and end product. I was talking to jewellers in New York (came very close to buying from there), Israel and Hong Kong as well as other jewelers in Australia.
Communication - I was dealing with Eli who was always reassuring that I was going to get what I wanted.
Speed - they produced a very good product in the very short time frame I gave them.
Quality - the main diamond (1.30ct) was meant to be of a certain quality that matched my budget - it came in at that quality, however, there are no inclusions, feathers, nothing that I can see in the main diamond. Further to that, the extra valuation that came in they said that the side diamonds (0.5ct each) were higher quality than spec'd.
Honesty - I mentioned the colour of the diamond that I wanted and Eli told me the absolute truth that if I was to get the diamond I wanted with the certification it came with, it would be one colour higher than what I wanted. He could have lost the sale with other customers on this, but I value honesty, and the diamond was so much better than EVERY other diamond I had seen in retail shops in Brisbane.
Design - I sent 2 photos of ideas of the ring I wanted which was quite complex including diamonds on each side of the band. They recreated this exactly as the photo I had sent. I didn't expect them to create it exactly as the photo and was willing to give them some leeway, but they did it.
Price - on top of all of this quality, the price was around the best I had found for similar products. However, outside of price, the quality was better than any of its competitors. Valuation - Got the ring valued when back in Brisbane by a renowned valuer who is tough. She came back with almost $2000 higher valuation than the valuation I was given with the ring.
End product - better quality than I expected in diamonds with better finish than I expected.
Extra - on top of all of this, the box the ring came in was hideously beautiful (so much better than retail shop boxes) and brought out the quality of the ring and diamonds even more.
To guarantee quality and price I will definitely be getting wedding band from Goldenet. I know this review sounds fake, however, this is how I feel even though I got the ring and gave it to my partner a month ago. I would be happy to giver personal testimonials to anyone who is unsure of where to buy from. Whatever you do, don't buy from those dodgy shopping centre retailers, I would have paid double the price for less quality from them.
Paul T, Melbourne, VIC.
- Eli was very quick to provide quote for me and the ordering process was very efficient. I was kept informed of the status of the order the whole way through. I received my custom made ring 17 days after ordering it - very impressed with the fast turnaround. Thanks Eli. Would definitely recommend.
Amy S, North Mackay, QLD.
- Goldenet were very helpful and when I was confronted with the purchase I found the whole endeavor riddled with pit falls. The worry of purchasing from a scam site, the worry of buying a fake diamond or it not being here on time. When I contacted Goldenet and particularly Eli, he made the whole process a dream. Coming from a professional back ground and selling million dollar houses for a living, I know the difference between the good the bad and the mediocre. Goldenet was above excellent.
I would use them again and highly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase any type of jewelry. As mentioned above they made the process easy and stress free.
Thank you Eli and Goldenet, lets hope she likes the ring.
Ray White Whitsunday
Michael B, Cannonvale, 4802.
- I found the experience to be very good. It is the first time I have bought such an expensive item sight unseen, over the net, and was a little nervous. Eli and his team are very professional and the communication on progress was reassuring that all was being managed well and according to what I was expecting. Prompt service, good customer engagement, good product.
Della P, Wahroonga, nsw.
- Fantastic service from start to finish. Eli have me some great ideas and suggestions after hearing what I had in mind. He keep me informed at all times of what stage the ring was at and was very accomodating with meetings. The ring was even better than I could have imagined. Presentation was fantastic and the light up box allowed me to propose at night. Would definitely recommend and use again.
John M, Broadford, Victoria.
Read more testimonials